Benefits of Membership
- Attend monthly meetings, delicious Asian-cuisine lunch provided, through the academic year (Sep – May).
- Network with other members of your community. Hear guest speakers and informative presentations.
- Be eligible for AAAFSA Professional Development Awards.
- Help raise awareness of Asian American issues on campus. Join the AAAFSA board and take a leadership role in addressing them.
How to become a member
The annual membership fee is $20, tax-deductible. Pay in any one of the following ways:
- Sign-up as a member when you attend one of our monthly meetings during the academic year. Meetings typically include lunch and a guest speaker, and are free to members. For the date and location of the next meeting/event see the Home page.
- Pay dues or donate on-line to AAAFSA at: on-line payments