Please contact ADRGS six weeks before deadline for a customized checklist.
American Cancer Society
More coming soon!
Facilities and Equipment
College of Pharmacy Core Facilities | Website | Template
UT Core Facilities | Website | Template
Financial | FID
Animal | IACUC
Human | IRB
rDNA & Biosafety | IBC
NIH RPPR Help
If you have a publication that is marked In Process or Noncompliant under Public Access Compliance:
- Sign in to NCBI
- Click on eRACommons button to use your Commons username/password
- Click on MyNCBI at the top right of the page
- Find the My Bibliography box on the left
- A publication that is In Process or Noncompliant will have a warning alert in yellow or red
- Click on the yellow/red icon
- Select one of the 4 options that applies to you
- Begin submission in the NIHMS.
- This citation has been submitted.
- Arrangements have been made for a publisher on this list to send the final published article directly to PubMed Central.
- This citation does not need to be submitted under NIH Public Access because:
- Publication was not peer reviewed.
- Publication was accepted for publication before April 7, 2008.
- Publication was written in a script other than Latin (e.g., Russian, Japanese).
- Publication was not directly supported by NIH funds active in FY08 or beyond.
- Click Save & Close
- This information will be available instantaneously in Commons
To import recent publications to sync with eRA Commons:
- Perform a search for your name
- Check the boxes of the citations you want to add
- Click on the arrow next to Send To at the top right of the page beneath the grey area
- Select My Bibliography
- Click on the button Add To My Bibliography
- These will automatically pull into Commons
For complete instructions, see the Help Manual
Office of Sponsored Projects | federal, foundation, and state sponsors
Office of Industry Engagement | industry sponsors
Sponsored Projects Award Administration | award accounts and billing
Office of Technology Commercialization | patents and licensing
Office of Research Support and Compliance | IRB, IACUC, and IBC
Office of the Vice President for Research | limited submissions and other research questions
Please contact the Office of the Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies if you would like more information.