Liberal Arts Career Services – helping liberal arts students go “Beyond the Tower!”
To apply for these opportunities or learn more about these events, check out your BTT Gateway account.
Don’t have an account? Register with LACS to access opportunities and to learn about our events, services and resources.
E & J. Gallo- At E. & J. Gallo their accelerated, one-of-a-kind program offers a depth and breadth of learning unlike any other. As part of the Management Development Program (MDP), you’ll find a unique level of challenge and opportunity…in a fast-paced environment with exciting career paths and outlets for your initiative. Your drive and determination to succeed could lead to assignments in any number of interesting career areas, such as sales and marketing, brand management, training and recruiting or finance. E. & J. Gallo will be at the Liberal Arts Spring Career & Internship Fair, deadline for this position is 3/4, click here to explore the position and to learn how to apply.
INDEED.COM JOBS & INTERNSHIPS
You currently have access to 23,900+ job and internship postings in the Indeed.com system. To access the system, login to your BTT Gateway account > under the job and internship search you will see results in two tabs: one for BTT opportunities and one for Indeed.com opportunities, click on the Indeed tab to expand your search.
BTTG APPLICATION DEADLINES for the week of February 26
Explore BTT Gateway for details and to apply. If in the list below you see a JOB ID, search the BTT Gateway [Jobs/Internships] tab; if you see a SCHEDULE ID, search the [Interview Schedules/Qualified Schedules] tab. The following are just a sample of the many jobs and internships you will find in BTT Gateway.
- 2/27 – Explore Horizons, Assistant Director, BTT Gateway Job ID 9707
- 2/27 – Mu Sigma, Junior Associate, BTT Gateway Job ID 9464
- 2/27 – PLS Logistics Services, Account Executive Trainee (Houston), BTT Gateway Job ID 9807
- 2/27 – PLS Logistics Services, Account Executive Trainee (Dallas), BTT Gateway Job ID 9808
- 2/27 – Keller Williams Realty International, Legal Assistant, BTT Gateway Job ID 9819
- 2/27 – Freudigman & Billings, LLC, High School Writing Coach, BTT Gateway Job ID 9467
- 2/27 – Schneider, Logistics Sales Account Executive, BTT Gateway Job ID 9919
- 2/27 – Office of the Governor, Fellowship, BTT Gateway Job ID 9920
- 2/27 – Deloitte Consulting, Summer Scholar – Project Analyst, BTT Gateway Job ID 10041
- 2/27 – Schneider, Logistics Sales Account Executive, BTT Gateway Job ID 10032
- 2/28 – Gerson Lehrman Group, Senior Associate Program, BTT Gateway Job ID 9930
- 2/28 – SXSW Eco, Program Curator, BTT Gateway Job ID 9872
- 2/28 – SXSW Eco, Programming Internship, BTT Gateway Job ID 9873
- 2/28 – Pecan Street Insurance, Part Time Operations Specialist, BTT Gateway Job ID 9923
- 2/28 – LPL Financial, Investment Support Specialist Internship, BTT Gateway Job ID 9806
- 2/28 – DS Laboratories, Brand Manager, BTT Gateway Job ID 9044
- 2/28 – Environment America, Political Internships, BTT Gateway Job ID 9591
- 2/28 – TexHealth Central Texas, Social Media Internship, BTT Gateway Job ID 9853
- 3/1 – AmeriCorps NCCC, Team Leader, BTT Gateway Job ID 9634
- 3/1 – AmeriCorps NCCC, FEMA Corps Team Leader, BTT Gateway Job ID 9636
- 3/1 – Camp Cody, Camp Counselor, BTT Gateway Job ID 9928
- 3/1 – PERI Software Solutions, Programmer Analyst, BTT Gateway Job ID 9929
- 3/1 – Johnson Center for Child Health and Development, Intern, BTT Gateway Job ID 9932
- 3/1 – Teach for America, Corps Member, BTT Gateway Job ID 9933
- 3/1 – UT System Administration, Student Associate-Research, BTT Gateway Job ID 9926
- 3/1- Texas State Senate, Legislative Internship, BTT Gateway Job ID 9785
- 3/2 – Texas Campaign for the Environment, Community Organizer, BTT Gateway Job ID 10031
- 3/2 – Bastrop Director Museum and Visitor Center, Executive Director, BTT Gateway Job ID 9934
- 3/2 – CarMax, CarMax Strategy Group – Strategy Analyst (Richmond, VA), BTT Gateway Job ID 10011
- 3/4 – E.&J. Gallo, Management Development Program, BTT Gateway Job ID 9977
- 3/4 – Texas Impact, AmeriCorps VISTA Community Engagement Specialist, BTT Gateway Job ID 9828
EVENTS for the week of February 26
Details available under “Career Events” in BTT Gateway or the LACS online calendar.
- 2/26 – YES Prep Math & ELA Recruitment Event, 2/26/15, 5-6:30pm, Houston, TX
- 2/27 – ATX Women in Tech Panel, UT School of Information, 3:30pm
- 2/26 – Federal Resume Writing & Interview Techniques, hosted by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management Information Session, PAR 308, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- 3/3 – Geosciences Career & Internship Fair, 10-3PM, SAC 2.410 Ballroom North
- 3/4 – The College of Education Spring KHE Job and Internship Fair, 11-2:30pm, Bellmont Hall 628
- 3/4 – Creighton School District Job Fair, 2-5pm, Papago Elementary School in Phoenix, AZ
HIREUTEXAS JOB & INTERNSHIP POSTINGS
HireUTexas, UT’s job board, currently has 200 jobs and internships posted since February 19. Access HireUTexas here to explore these opportunities and for job descriptions and application details. Attached is an overview of the most recently posted jobs and internships.
LACS RESUME POLICY
The first resume you upload to BTT Gateway will be reviewed by a member of LACS for grammar, format, marketing and relevance to help you highlight your experience in a professional format. Please allow up to two business days for the review process, during which you will not be able to submit the resume for jobs or internships in BTT Gateway. If your resume is not approved, we will provide feedback to help you craft a stronger resume. Once your first resume is approved, all subsequent resume uploads will be automatically approved and you will have immediate access to the resume for BTT Gateway applications. Due to the review process, we recommend you upload your resume well in advance of any upcoming deadlines.
Review the LACS Resume Guidelines to learn the criteria for resume approval.