Nominations are now open for the Friar Centennial Teaching Fellowship (FCTF), the university’s largest undergraduate teaching award. With an award totaling $25,000, the FCTF is intended to recognize one professor’s outstanding dedication to teaching at the university.
Professors from any department can be nominated for the FCTF, but please note that only tenured and tenure-track faculty are eligible for the award.
The nomination form can be found here. Please complete the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on March 9, 2016.
More information about the award, including past winners, can be found at friarsociety.org. And do not hesitate to contact Amy Enrione and Patrick Haley with any questions at email@example.com.
COMPUTER EXPLORERS is a global company focused on technology education for children ages 3-14 yrs. Since 1984, Computer Explorers has provided technology education to the children throughout the world. Computer Explorers is all about having fun with technology – not just computers but also digital art, rocketeering, digital microscopes, film making and much more! Children use discovery and collaborative learning to reinforce academic readiness skills in reading, math, and science as they work with computers, digital cameras, robots, electronic microscopes and etc!
Now we are hiring American Teachers in Suzhou China!
CE Job Requirements：
- A Bachelor’s Degree diploma MUST required
- A TEFL Certification from China (we will pay for the tuition, one week training in Shanghai required)
- Passport holder from USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand
- The ability to obtain a clear background check from local state police station
- Ability to live abroad for at least one year
Salary & Benefits:
- Base salary RMB 10000-13500 monthly based on qualification + RMB 2000 house allowance monthly
- Free apartment accommodation during your first two month when arrive
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Be able to work 34 hours per week
- Airport pick up upon arrival
- 6000 RMB airfare reimbursement
If you are interested, please send your resume to CeCe , cell 512-964-5190, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, wechat ID: Austin, Please feel free visit our web: www.computerexplorers.com
Please see below an announcement from Tomas Garza in Office of Financial Aid regarding upcoming FAFSA sessions.
These sessions are hosted on campus and will allow students the opportunity to meet with a Financial Aid counselor and receive assistance in completing their 2016-2017 FAFSA application.
The session dates are as follows (all meetings are in MEZ 4.128):
- Monday February 29th (1:00-4:00pm)
- Wednesday March 2nd (1:00-4:00pm)
- Tuesday March 8th (1:00-4:00pm)
- Thursday March 10th (1:00-4:00pm)