Explore options for undergraduate research

Undergraduates have the opportunity to participate in research projects where they work closely with a faculty mentor and learn about issues and methods in their chosen field. You can get involved in research with an individual project that reflects your interests and concerns through enrolling in ANS 362, Independent Research in Asian Studies. Or you can work on an existing project with a faculty member or graduate student.

Visit the Office of Undergraduate Research site to learn more about opportunities for research campus wide, and click here to learn more about the various ways to get involved in research in the College of Liberal Arts. This link will take you to research studies led by Asian Studies faculty.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *