The Simple Calendar Plugin is an easy way to add Google Calendar events to your WordPress site. This plugin is available to your site by default.
There are a few steps you must follow before embedding your Google Calendar onto your site page.
- Create a Google API Key
- Activate Simple Calendar from your plugin dashboard.
- Login to your site. From the Dashboard, click Plugins and activate Simple Calendar.
- Enter the Google API Key from your clipboard into the activated plugin:
- Calendar > Settings
- Set your Google Calendar to public
- Find and copy the ID for the Google Calendar you would like embedded on your UBS site
- Create and display a calendar in your site
For the full listing of help topics for the Google Calendar plugin, please go to – https://simplecalendar.io/