UBS has been updated to WordPress 4.9.4.
UBS has been updated from WordPress 4.8.3 to 4.9.2. This update includes security/maintenance updates, and customizer workflow improvements. More information can be found below.
- 4.9 (Tipton) – https://wordpress.org/news/2017/11/tipton/
- 4.9.1 – https://wordpress.org/news/2017/11/wordpress-4-9-1-security-and-maintenance-release/
- 4.9.2 – https://wordpress.org/news/2018/01/wordpress-4-9-2-security-and-maintenance-release/
UBS stewards have updated the font for the UT WordPress theme to reflect current UT Brand Guidelines.
Update WordPress to 4.8.3
- Update Genesis Framework -> 2.5.3
- Updated service to WordPress 4.8.2
- Removed The Events Calendar plugin code from service
- Addressed issue while uploading certain files through media manager
- Updated UT Branding Bar ( now University Brand Bar )
- Mass deactivate The Events Calendar Plugin
- Update Domain Mapping Plugin
Update UBS to WordPress 4.7.5
Installed Multisite Custom CSS to enable “Additional CSS” in theme customization network wide
Hello Blog Owners,
Please note the following changes now in effect.
UBS Email Configuration Updates
UBS now relays email through the proper channels.
Apache Logging Format Configuration Update
UBS will now log access over HTTP(s) in the expected format.
Please do let us know if you should have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org.