– Review of Varun Sivaram, Taming the Sun, and Michael Aklin and Johannes Urpelainen, Renewables: The Politics of a Global Energy Transition for International Politics Reviews.
– Review of Chelsea Clinton and Devi Sridhar, Governing Global Health: Who Runs the World and Why? for International Politics Reviews. 2017
– Review Essay of Patrick Meier, Digital Humanitarians, Jennifer Erickson, Dangerous Trade, and Alex de Waal, Advocacy in Conflict, for Humanity.
– Review of Jennifer Erickson, Dangerous Trade: Arms Exports, Human Rights, and International Reputation, for H-Diplo.
– Review of Adia Benton, HIV Exceptionalism: Development through Disease in Sierra Leone, for International Politics Reviews.
– Review of Ron Krebs, Narrative and the Making of U.S National Security, for International Politics Reviews.
– Review of Tana Johnson, Organizational Progeny, for International Politics Reviews.
– Review of Jennifer Hadden, Networks in Contention, for International Politics Reviews.
– Review of Jeremy Youde, Global Health Governance, International Politics Reviews, August.
– Review of Michael Levi, The Power Surge, International Politics Reviews.
– Review of Andrew S. McFarland, Boycotts and Dixie Chicks: Creative Political Participation at Home and Abroad, Perspectives on Politics, March.
– Review of John Norris, The Disaster Gypsies: Humanitarian Workers in the World’s Deadliest
Conflict, Political Science Quarterly, Winter.
– Review of Jutta Joachim, Agenda Setting, The UN, and NGOs, Review of International Organizations, Winter.
– Review of Eugene Linden, The Winds of Change, and Mark Lacy, Security and Climate Change, Woodrow Wilson Center Environment and Security Project.
– Review of Amy Patterson, The Politics of AIDS in Africa, Political Science Quarterly, Fall.
– Review of Gilberto Quezada, Border Boss, Texas Books in Review, Volume XX, Nos. 1&2, Spring/Summer.
– Review of Robert Dallek, Flawed Giant: Lyndon Johnson and His Times, 1961-1973, Texas Books in Review, Volume XVIII, No.2 Summer.
– Review of Carlos Fuentes, A New Time for Mexico, Southwestern American Literature, Vol. 23 No. 2 Spring.
– Review of Michael R. Beschloss, Taking Charge: The Johnson White House Tapes, 1963-1964, Texas Books in Review, Vol. XVII, No. 4/Volume XVIII, No.1 Winter/Spring.
– Review of Andres Oppenheimer, Bordering on Chaos: Guerrillas, Stockbrokers, Politicians and Mexico’s Road to Prosperity, Southwestern American Literature, Vol. 22 No. 2 Spring.