Preparing For Your Mock Interview
- Prepare a strong resume by attending resume building events in September (see CGC events page). Be prepared to discuss anything you include on your resume.
- Review common interview questions in advance and practice answering them out loud. You may schedule mock interviews with Dr. Po-Tsan Ku of the College of Natural Sciences year-round. It is highly recommended that you use him as a resource before and after this event.
- Make a list of at least 15 possible questions to ask your interviewer. Although you should only ask a few, this will ensure you have questions available in case your other questions are answered earlier in the interview.
- Print a copy of your resume out on fine resume paper. Plan to bring this, a dependable pen, and a nice notebook with you.
- Ensure you have formal interview attire.
- Use the following links as preparation guides:
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Whitney Fies at firstname.lastname@example.org.