As the College of Fine Arts evolves and strives to maintain a reputation of excellence and relevance in the higher education sphere, public affairs should play a key role in this evolution. By using our communication tools and resources, the public affairs department can support the positioning and key messages of the college to create a consistent, clear voice from the college to reach target audiences, both internal (UT administration) and external (donors, alumni, prospective students, and more.)
Public Affairs has outlined five goals to address in the coming year:
- Define how Public Affairs should be positioning the College of Fine Arts in its communications
- Implement new branding/positioning for the college
- Improve engagement with key stakeholders through digital content on the website and social media channels and with print publications
- Communicate how the College of Fine Arts is responding to growing student and industry demands for creative thinkers who are prepared for a 21st-century workforce.
- Create and leverage new multimedia content to tell the college’s story in a visual and compelling way
If you would like more information about these goals or how we are approaching them, please contact Public Affairs Director Alicia Dietrich.