One of the most common things new Web content editors get confused about is linking to other pages and websites.
- Link to pages in the same site vs. links to external websites.
- Tips for organizing and labeling menus.
- The best words and labels used for links.
- Requirement for links to PDF documents.
- Requirements for links to file types that require a plug-in.
- Choosing URL Address names.
- Tracking links from external sites.
- Best use of color and other visual queues for links.
- Testing for broken links.