I’m writing to share information about upcoming virtual career fairs – including the UT System Virtual Career Expo, so that you can share with your students. Also included below are resources to help students prepare.
Register in advance to meet with 90+ national employers from a variety of industries hiring for internship, co-op and full-time opportunities.
- Tuesday, April 7, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Register in advance and build your chat schedule with employers: RSVP for UT System Virtual Career Expo
- Explore the employer list of 90+ national participants, including AmeriCorps, EY, Frost Bank, IDEA Public Schools, MTS, NXP Semiconductor, South Texas Health System, Texas Association of School Boards, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services, USAA and Vanguard
Open to all majors, register to meet with employers from a variety of industries hiring for internship and full-time opportunities.
- Wednesday, April 15, from 12 to 5 p.m.
- Register in advance and build your chat schedule with employers: RSVP for UT Austin Liberal Arts Virtual Career Fair
- Explore the employer list of national participants, including City Year, Cloudflare, Dell, Office of Injured Employee Counsel, Peace Corps, Recognize Services and Spring ISD
Educators can meet hiring representatives from school districts and other recruiting entities in a live virtual setting.
- Wednesday, April 15, from 8 to 11:30 a.m.
- Register in advance and build your chat schedule with employers: RSVP for UT Austin Teacher Virtual Career Fair
- Explore the employer list of school districts and other recruiting entities from across the nation
Prepare for the Virtual Career Fairs
- Resumes: Update and improve your resume with the help of a career coach. Contact your college/school career center for virtual resume assistance.
- Interviews: All UT Austin students have free access to Big Interview, an online mock interview platform where you can practice answering career fair questions and get experience for post-fair interviews.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Our team will continue to inform you of career-related opportunities and resources.
NORMA GUERRA GAIER| Executive Director
The University of Texas at Austin | Texas Career Engagement
SSB 4.102 | 512-232-2793 | careerengagement.utexas.edu
NACE, Past President, 2019-2020