In an effort to make it easier for students get answers to all their questions related to tuition, billing and financial aid, we have launched a new initiative called Financial Express (see attached flier!).
Financial Express, located in the FAC lobby, is a one-stop location that integrates staff from the offices of Financial Aid, and Tuition & Billing. This is designed to provide students with the information they need in one location, and mitigate the back-and-forth between the offices on campus.
Financial Express Services
· Revise unreleased aid
· Reinstate aid
· Report enrollment changes
· Learn how adding/dropping class impacts aid
TUITION BILLS & FINANCIAL BARS
· Discuss ways to pay bills
· Prepaid Tuition plans
· 529 College Savings Plans
· GI Bill & Hazelwood Exemption
· Discuss refunds and add bills
· Apply for short-term tuition or cash loans
· Get guidance on past due tuition bills or tuition/cash loans
Financial Express will be open from August 17 through September 4.
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Students can also find assistance in the same places they have in the past.
· Online at CASH (Check Aid Status Here)
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· In person at the Office of Financial Aid (in SSB)