March 14 to March 16 – NYC Seminar 2016
Experience the Big Apple as a seasoned professional at the New York Seminar 2016. During the trip, you’ll meet industry leaders from top-tier companies and learn what it is like to live and work in New York City. Plus, enjoy networking events where you’ll speak to Alumni who can give you valuable advice about everything from effective interviewing to getting an apartment in the city. Sound like a fun Spring Break?
Registration is now open and runs through January. Early Registration (ends on 1/22/16)
Early January – Scholarship Deadline
Late January – Scholarship Recipients Notified
Companies visited during NYC Seminar 2015:
· ADVERTISING: Arnold Worldwide, Canvas, Deutsch, HUGE Inc., KBS+P, Mother NYC, Publicis, Universal McCann, Zenith Optimedia
· ARCHITECTURE: Bjarke Ingels Group, Gensler, NBBJ, Rottet Studio, Skidmore Owings & Merrill
· ARTS ADMIN – PERFORMING: Atlantic Theater Company, IMG Artists, Mark Morris Dance Group, Weill Music Institute at Carnegie Hall, Outside the Wire
· ARTS ADMIN – VISUAL: Aperture Foundation, Atelier 4, CUE Art Foundation, Fractured Atlas, Pettit Art Partners
· JOURNALISM: Bloomberg, Buzz Feed, Daily Candy, Dow Jones/WSJ, Huffington Post, New York Times, The Onion, Sports Illustrated, Vanity Fair
· MEDIA CAREERS: ABC / The View, Google, MediaVest, NBC Digital Production, NBC Sports, Turner Broadcasting, Sports Illustrated
· PUBLIC RELATIONS: Bite Communications, Burson-Marsteller, Coyne Public Relations, Edelman Public Relations, Fleishman Hillard, Makovsky, Ruder Finn
· TEXTILES AND APPAREL: Coach, Cotton Inc., Escada, Fendi, Joseph Abboud, Macy’s, Loehmann’s, Lori Goldstein Inc.
Networking Reception – Connect with office visit hosts and Alums in a casual setting
Plus, you’ll have extra time in the schedule for your own interviews and exploring NYC!
For information and details, go to: http://texasexesnewyork.org/seminar