Forensic Science Certificate Program

We are excited to announce that the official website for the Forensic Science Certificate program is now live!  Here is the link to the site: https://cns.utexas.edu/forensic-science-certificate

The website provides information on the requirements, course options, FAQ’s and contact information. At this time there is no application required to pursue the certificate. However, students are required to submit an application requesting the certificate be transcripted in their graduating semester. The link to that application is at the bottom of the main page.

We have heard from some of you that several students are interested in the program, so please refer them to this site to review the information provided. If they have additional question please refer them the contact info on the site. They can set up an appointment to meet with me or send an email.

If you have any students you know are pursuing this certificate and graduating this semester, I would appreciate it if you could forward their EID’s to me so I can make sure I capture as many students as I can. Also please encourage them to complete the application on the site as soon as possible.

————————————————————
Shannon-A’lyce J. Oulds, Senior Academic Advisor
College Readiness/ Pre-Health Professions &
Forensic Science Certificates Advisor
College of Natural Sciences
WCH1.106
sa.oulds@austin.utexas.edu
512-232-3908