Any student is welcome to drop-by during this time to get support, help with problem-solving, or discuss scheduling an appointment. I’m also available for consultation.
– CMA 4.134
– M, W
– Students can also attend office hours at DFA 1.204B (T, F 1-2p)
If you are in need of crisis consultation, please try to get in touch and I will help you if I’m available. You may also:
– Call 512.475.6914 to reach a different member of the CARE team (M-F 8-5p).
– Walk to the Counseling and Mental Health Center (5th floor, SSB | M-F 8-5p) or call 512.471.3515 to reach a licensed counselor who can consult with you.
– After hours: Call UTPD (911) or the CMHC Crisis Line 24/7 (512.471.2255)
– UT Crisis Line 24/7: 512.471.2255
– Counseling and Mental Health Center (5th floor, SSB): 512.471.3515 | cmhc.utexas.edu
– Behavior Concerns Advice Line (BCAL): 512.232.5050 | operations.utexas.edu/units/csas/bcal.php
– Student Emergency Services: 512.471.5017 | deanofstudents.utexas.edu/emergency
– Employee Assistance Program: 512.471.3366 | hr.utexas.edu/eap