Hope you’re well. Below is course information for CID for Fall 2020.
Courses from the Center for Integrated Design teach students to solve challenging, real-world problems. See the attached poster for a list of courses, or go to our CID website for descriptions and additional information.
Below are some courses Moody students might be interested in.
- ITD 150 Photography for Better Design (20984)
- ITD 150 Digital Prototyping (20980) New!
- ITD 150 Design in “Deviant” US Culture (20973) New!
But wait! CID has more to offer.
We are offering two off-site Studio Courses for students who have previously taken ITD courses
- ITD 170 Making Real World Design @ argodesign (20994)
- ITD 370 Adv Design Thinking Studio @ IBM (20995)
To apply: Send a letter of interest and a resume to email@example.com. Rolling admissions.
New in Fall 2020
- COVID-19 focus ITD 150 Ethics in Artificial Intelligence Design (20971)
- ITD 225 Design for Artificial Intelligence (20974)
- ITD 350 Designing with Data (20972)
- ITD 350 Portfolio Development (20989)
- ITD 350 Prototyping Physical Space (20983)
These courses are a great starting place for students to dive into using design to solve challenging problems.
- ITD 101 Intro to Integrated Design (20969)
- ITD 102 Sketching for Thinking and Communication (20979)
- ITD 110 Designing Your College Experience (20978)
- ITD 301D Intro to Design Thinking (20970, 20975)
Our CID website has full descriptions. Let me know if you need an individual course poster or if you have any questions. Happy to help.
Thanks! Take care,
JULIA Y. LEE, Senior Academic Program Coordinator
Center for Integrated Design
Full Course Schedule: centerforintegrateddesign.com
School of Design and Creative Technologies | designcreativetech.utexas.edu
College of Fine Arts | The University of Texas at Austin