Registration NOW OPEN!
The Immunization Update is a knowledge-based program designed for pharmacists who are already certified to administer immunizations and vaccinations. The goal is to provide attendees relevant practice information, in order to keep abreast of current immunization practice information. This year’s course will interactively discuss the new 2019 Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommendations, as well as any other pertinent immunization/vaccine updates.
NOTE: This Immunization Update program meets the TSBP-required 3 hours of immunization-focused CE credit to maintain immunization certification.
Agenda, Objectives and CPE Credit Information
Please click the AGENDA icon to the left to view the 2019 Agenda.
Check-in/Dinner: 5:45PM – 6:15PM
Course Schedule: 6:15PM – 9:30PM
NOTE: Dinner will be available until 7:15PM
The 2019 Immunization Update will be held at the same location as the Pharmacy Practice Seminar, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, which is located on the northeast corner of the 290 East/IH-35 intersection.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
6505 North IH-35
Austin, TX 78752
DoubleTree Hotel Map
Sharon Rush, RPh – Clinical Associate Professor of Health Outcomes & Pharmacy Practice, The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy
Sharon Rush disclosed the following relavent financial relationship: she is an employee/pharmacist with HEB Pharmacy.
The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. The Sterile Compounding Update is accredited for 3 CE hours (0.3 CEUs). In order to receive 3 contact hours of CE credit, the participant must attend/participate in all sessions of the program, return their completed Record of Attendance Form at the conclusion of the program, and return to this website to complete the online evaluation.
ACPE UAN # 0067-0000-19-109-L06-P
2019 Registration Fees
|Immunization Fees||Regular Rate
||Late (After August 31)
|UT Preceptor **||$125||$165|
Online Registration Registration is NOW OPEN!
- Registration fee includes dinner, 3 hours of CPE credit and access to all of the program materials.
- Important Note: payment of the registration fee will be separate/additional to PPS, if you register for both.
- Please remember to have your NABP E-Profile ID in order to complete your registration.
** UT Preceptor Discount: This discount is valid for current UT Austin College of Pharmacy Preceptors. To receive the discount, while on the registration page, use the coupon code”update19″ in the coupon box and press “apply coupon”. Your fee will be adjusted.
An $80 refund will be issued if notification for cancellation of Immunization Update is made to College of Pharmacy Continuing Education by August 31, 2019. If payment of registration was made by check, please allow up to 60 days for refund.
Refunds will not be made for cancellations received after August 31, 2019; however, substitute registrants will be accepted.
All registrants will receive printed copies of the course handouts at the time of check-in. However, if you prefer to have electronic copies, please click here for step-by-step instructions on how to download the course materials. Please note: electronic copies are typically posted online 1 week prior to the activity.
After Attending the Program/How to Claim Your CPE Credit
Evaluations and CPE Credit
Participants: Click here to complete Evaluations for CE Credit
- Once logged on, click the “Pending Programs” link at the top of the page
- Click on the link for the “2019 Immunization Update”
- Click the “Complete Evaluation” link.
– Evaluations MUST be completed, and CPE credit successfully awarded, within 60 days of completing an activity.
– Log on to CPE Monitor a few days after completing your online evaluation to check that ALL of your credit appears.
– Contact UT CPE immediately if ALL of your credit is not appearing in CPE Monitor, BEFORE 60 days has passed . ACPE will not allow ANY changes after 60 days.
– The 60-day DEADLINE is November 8, 2019 to complete evaluations and to earn CPE credit for the 2019 Immunization Update.