Friday, September 28, 2018 • 6:00 to 9:30 PM • DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Austin
The Immunization Update is a knowledge-based program designed for pharmacists who are already certified to administer immunizations and vaccinations. The goal is to provide attendees relevant practice information, in order to keep abreast of current immunization practice information. This year’s course will interactively discuss the new 2017 Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommendations as well as new vaccines potentially coming to the market.
NOTE: This Immunization Update program meets the TSBP-required 3 hours of immunization-focused CE credit to maintain immunization certification.
Agenda, Objectives and CPE Credit Information
2018 Immunization Update Agenda will be available in July.
Sharon Rush, RPh – Clinical Assistant Professor of Health Outcomes & Pharmacy Practice, The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy
Registration Fees 2017
|Immunization Fees||Regular Rate
||Late (After August 31)
|UT Preceptor **||$110||$140|
2018 Online Registration
Registration Opens July 2018
- Registration fee includes dinner, 3 hours of CPE credit and access to all of the program materials.
- Important Note: payment of the registration fee will be separate/additional to PPS, if you register for both.
- Please remember to have your NABP E-Profile ID in order to complete your registration.
** UT Preceptor Discount: This discount is valid for current UT Austin College of Pharmacy Preceptors. To receive the discount, while on the registration page, put the coupon code”2018utpreceptor” in the coupon box and press “apply coupon”. Your fee will be adjusted.
2018 Pre-Seminar Refund Policy
An $80 refund will be issued if notification of cancellation is made to College of Pharmacy Continuing Education by August 31, 2018. If payment of registration was made by check, please allow up to 60 days for refund.
Refunds will not be made for cancellations received after August 31, 2018; however, substitute registrants will be accepted.
All registrants will receive printed copies of the course handouts at the time of check-in. However, if you prefer to have electronic copies, please click here for step-by-step instructions on how to download the course materials. Please note, this is the same process you will use to complete the online evaluations after the event.
After Attending the Program/How to Claim Your CPE Credit
Evaluations and CPE Credit
Participants: Click here to complete Evaluations for CE Credit
- Once logged on, click the “Pending Programs” link at the top of the page
- Click on the link for the “2018 Immunization Update”
- Under each activity, click the “Complete Evaluation” link.
– Evaluations MUST be completed, and CPE credit successfully awarded, within 60 days of completing a program.
– The 2018 DEADLINE for completing evaluations for CPE credit is November 20, 2018!!