Friday, September 25, 2020 • 6:45PM-9:00PM • DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel • Austin
Registration to open summer of 2020
The Sterile Compounding Update is an knowledge-based activity designed for IV-certified pharmacists and technicians, who wish to earn 2 hours of sterile compounding CE credit. The course aims to expand participants’ professional skills and expertise in areas relating to sterile compounding, while staying abreast current compounding practice trends.
NOTE: This content is intended for pharmacists and technicians who are engaged in compounding low and medium risk sterile preparations. The content also meets requirements outlined by TSBP rule (291.133).
Agenda will be updated July 1, 2020. The Agenda will provide topics, learning objectives, and CE information for both pharmacists & technicians
Check-in/Dinner: 6:15PM – 6:45PM
Course Schedule: 6:45PM – 9:00PM
NOTE: Dinner will be available until 7:15PM
The 2020 Sterile Compounding Update will be held at the same location as the Pharmacy Practice Seminar, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, which is located on the northeast corner of the 290 East/IH-35 intersection.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
6505 North IH-35
Austin, TX 78752
DoubleTree Hotel Map
The University of Texas at Austin College of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. The Sterile Compounding Update is accredited for 2 CE hours (0.2 CEUs). In order to receive 2 contact hours of CE credit, the participant must attend/participate in all sessions of the program, return their completed Record of Attendance Form at the conclusion of the program, and return to this website to complete the online evaluation.
ACPE UAN# 067-0000-20-xxx-L07-P/T
2020 Registration Fees
|Regular Rates||Late Rates
(After August 31)
|UT Preceptor, UT Faculty, and Pharmacy Technicians *||$100||$130|
Online Registration – opening summer of 2020
- Payment of the registration fee will be a separate/additional transaction from PPS registration fee.
- Please remember to have your NABP E-Profile ID in order to complete your registration.
- Registration fee includes up to 2 hours CPE credit and access to 2-hours of course materials.
- Registration includes dinner.
* UT Preceptor, UT Faculty, and Pharmacy Technician Discount: This discount is valid for current UT Austin College of Pharmacy Preceptors. To receive the discount, while on the registration page, apply the following coupon code: sc20
Pre-Seminar Refund Policy
An $80 refund will be issued if notification of cancellation is made to College of Pharmacy Continuing Education by August 31, 2018. If payment of registration was made by check, please allow up to 60 days for refund.
Refunds will not be made for cancellations received after August 31, 2020; however, substitute registrants will be accepted.
All registrants will receive printed copies of the course handouts at the time of check-in. However, if you prefer to have electronic copies, please click here for step-by-step instructions on how to download the course materials. Please note: electronic copies are typically posted online 1 week prior to the CPE activity.
Evaluations and Earning CPE Credit
How to Claim Your CPE Credit After Attending the Program
Participants: Click here to complete Evaluations for CE Credit
- Once logged on, click the “Pending Programs” link at the top of the page
- Click on the link for the “2018 Sterile Compounding Update”
- Click the “Complete Evaluation” link.
– Evaluations MUST be completed, and CPE credit successfully awarded, within 60 days of completing the activity.
– Log on to CPE Monitor a few days after completing your online evaluation to check that ALL of your credit appears.
– Contact UT CPE immediately if ALL of your credit is not appearing in CPE Monitor, BEFORE 60 days has passed . ACPE will not allow ANY changes after 60 days.
– The 60-day DEADLINE is November 24, 2020 to complete evaluations and to earn CPE credit.