Deadline for Applications: Ongoing
Apex Systems consistently has a need for entry-level candidates that are fluent in various languages, Czech and Slavic languages included. Our ideal candidate is a recent graduate with a degree in a foreign language and strong attention to detail.
Our client is looking for bilingual candidates to join their team to work on a large-scale data editing project. The team will be receiving large amounts of data from various outside sources and you will be responsible for editing, cleanup and overall accuracy. Attention to detail and ability to follow guidelines and project protocol will be crucial for the success of the project.
- Gather data through web research
- Validate and edit existing data (including spatial data) using internal OS X app. This involves following guidelines from manager but also applying good judgement/analytical skills
- Meet with peer group at least once a week to discuss difficulties with researching/validating/editing data and ways to improve processes and OS X app
- Review the work of others in peer group to ensure quality & consistency
- Must have strong analytical & be quick to understand new concepts
- Must maintain positive attitude and attention to detail when doing repetitive tasks
- Fluency in a relevant foreign language is advantageous
- No previous experience required, role-specific training will be given
Send updated resume with phone number to Shoma Ghosh at email@example.com.