Deadline for Applications: May 22, 2017 & June 26, 2017
The Insight Data Fellows Programs are tuition-free professional Fellowships for students and postdocs looking to transition to careers in data science, health data science, data engineering, or artificial intelligence.
800+ Insight alumni are now data scientists and data engineers at Facebook, LinkedIn, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Tesla, Seven Bridges Genomics, Twitter, Bloomberg, NBC, Microsoft, and 200+ other top companies.
- 7 week, full-time, post-graduate training Fellowship leading to full-time industry employment
- Mentorship from leading industry data scientists, data engineers, and AI experts
- Join an active community of Insight alumni
- Self-directed, project-based learning with support from Insight throughout the whole process
- Tuition-free with need-based scholarships available to help cover living costs
Next Insight Fellowships:
Starting September 5th (deadline June 26th):
Artificial Intelligence in Silicon Valley
Data Engineering in New York and Silicon Valley
Data Science in Boston, New York, Silicon Valley and remote
Health Data Science in Boston and Silicon Valley
Insight is looking for alumni, post-docs, or students graduating by December 2017, who can participate full-time during the Fellowship and interview period following. Please note that their Data Science and Health Data Science Programs have a PhD requirement (their Artificial Intelligence and Data Engineering programs have no education requirement).
Questions? Email them at email@example.com