Deadline for Submissions: July 15, 2018
Call for conference papers and participants.
Deadline July 15, 2018
The X International Virtual Forum, IMAGES OF RUSSIAN STUDIES IN VIRTUAL INFORMATIONAL SPACE, will take place September 28-30, 2018 at Dangguk University, Cheonan, Republic of Korea. The aim of the forum is to unite the linguists, methodologists, cultural experts, literary experts, and teachers from different countries in order to identify and analyze cutting edge issues in the humanities, search for the ways to increase efficiency of the international cooperation, and cultural communication in person and virtually. Faculty and graduate students are encouraged to apply.
Sections will address:
- New horizons in Literature.
- Innovations in Philology.
- The increasing role of Bilingualism in Modern Society: Bilingual Education.
- Translation and Cross-cultural Communication.
- Foreign Languages and Teaching Methodology, Cross-cultural Aspects of Pedagogy.
- Sociocultural Problems of the International Migration and Demography
- Information Technologies and Smart-Technologies in Education.
- Methodology of the Digital Education, Multimedia.
The forum languages: English, Russian, Korean.
The forum will be held via ADOBE CONNECT PRO MEETING and Skype with the virtual participants. Papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
The forum will offer seven discussion panels via a connected communication infrastructure, which will facilitate discussion on innovative developments in theory and practice of education, cross-cultural and migration problems, bilingual education and translation, smart-technologies, problems in philology and literature. Each discussion panel will consist of co-chairs, forum participants, and teachers from leading universities, and the virtual participants.
The participants of the forum will be awarded certificates.
The deadline for submitting the application is 15 July 2018.
For registration and further information visit: https://forum-korea2018.bsu.ge/