Internship: Russian-Proficient Research Analyst Intern (Los Angeles, CA)

Deadline for Applications: Ongoing Until Filled

See message below for details:

I hope this email finds you well. I am Victor L. Salazar-Madrigal, a UCLA 2016 alumnus. I am reaching out to you in the hope that you can share an internship opportunity that might be of interest for current students who are looking for a Russia-related internship here in Los Angeles.

I am currently a research analyst with The Camstoll Group, a Los Angeles-based research and advisory firm specializing in sanctions and international security issues. We advise banks, multinationals, and other organizations in managing sanctions-related risk.

We are currently recruiting Russian-proficient research analyst interns for a paid internship opportunity in our Los Angeles office this fall. Interns will work on-site for a minimum of 20 hours per week for at least three months. The internship will focus specifically on researching security issues in Eurasia.

Interns will be hired on a rolling basis beginning immediately. Candidates may apply for the internship at: https://theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=C4217.

Social Widgets powered by AB-WebLog.com.