Deadline for Applications: February 1, 2019
The 2019 Indiana University Summer Language Workshop is now accepting applications for intensive summer courses in: Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian (BCS), German, Hungarian, Russian, and Ukrainian, as well as 19 other languages.
* Courses run June 3 to July 28
* Russian Levels 1 and 2 runs May 28 to July 28
* 2 semesters of instruction in 2 months (6-10 credits)
* Immersion options available for Russian
* Extensive cultural programming
* In-state tuition for all participants
* Wide range of scholarships and fellowships available. See https://languageworkshop.indiana.edu/funding/index.html for details.
* Partner opportunities and events with the IU Russian Flagship
Apply before February 2019 for priority admission and funding. (See http://languageworkshop.indiana.edu/funding for comprehensive list of funding deadlines.)
Find more details and apply at: http://languageworkshop.indiana.edu .
Questions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 812-855-2889.