Application Deadlines: January 25, 2019 (winter school); May 25, 2019 (summer school)
Russian Language Winter School: February 10-23, 50 hours, €210
Russian Language Summer School:August 4-24, 70 hours, €325
We are pleased to invite you to take part in Russian Language Winter / Summer School at Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno. You will have an opportunity not only learn Russian, but also discover a new country, get acquainted with its traditions, meet new friends and attend a lot of interesting events.
Who can participate?
The program of the School is designed for those, who would like to improve their knowledge of the Russian language and explore Belarusian culture. The classes will be conducted in small groups (max. 8 participants), which will be formed according to the level of the Russian language proficiency.
What are you going to receive?
- a four-hour Russian lesson a day with an experienced teacher;
- a 10 hour elective course: Business Russian / Karaoke in Russian / Belarusian language;
- a cooking class;
- lectures on Belarusian history and culture;
- excursions around the city of Grodno;
- a visit to one of the enterprises of Grodno;
- a daily opportunity to practise Russian with Belarusian students;
- the certificate of participation.
At extra cost: day-tours outside Grodno at the weekend
How to become a participant?
Just fill the application form at our website: http://rls.grsu.by/en/apply
till January 25, 2019 (Winter School),
till May 25, 2019 (Summer School)
Do you have any questions?
Call us + 375 29 569 88 12, + 375 152 68 02 29 or write an email email@example.com.