We are on the cusp of releasing our latest iteration of UT Drupal Kit: version 2.3. As with its predecessors, this release includes Drupal updates and also comes with a number of new features.
- Security updates: Drupal 7.50 & contributed modules. Developers with existing Drupal Kit sites should follow UT Drupal Kit update steps as soon as possible.
- An events content type is available as a standalone download.
- Announcements can be displayed on the homepage or sitewide, with a variety of display options.
- Drupal Kit sites can now be installed on or migrated to Pantheon‘s hosting service.
- Twitter widget improvements: accessibility & retweet profile images.
- Blocks from any contributed module can be configured to be available in the drag-and-drop Page Builder tool.
- <object> and <param> tags (in addition to <script> and <iframe>) are now allowed to trusted content editors via the Blocks interface.
- Pathologic and View Unpublished modules added.
- A “Last Updated” timestamp can be displayed on a per-page basis.