Honors & AWARDS
(Last Updated on February, 2017)
- 2016 Four-Year Graduate Fellowship, University of Texas at Austin
It is a four-year fellowship that is given to only a few graduate students with outstanding academic background. This payment, which is around $9,000 per year, is in addition to my stipend as a graduate research assistant at University of Texas at Austin.
- 2015 Graduated Summa Cum Laude from the Master’s Program
Ranked 1st amongst MSc student of Structural and Earthquake Engineering Department at Sharif University of Technology with GPA of 18.56/20.0.
- 2015 Two-Year Level-One Scholarship, Sharif University of Technology
Mr. Farid Khosravikia was selected and awarded as one of the graduate students of National Elites Foundation of Iran. It is one of the most prestigious awards that anyone can get during his or her educational life in Iran. Less than 1% of graduate students can get this award.
- 2013 Ranked 13th in the Iranian Nationwide M.Sc. Entrance Exam for Civil Engineering
It is a nationwide exam that more than 30,000 qualified applicants participate each year.
- 2009 Four-Year Level-One Scholarship, Sharif University of Technology
Mr. Farid Khosravikia was selected and awarded as one of the undergraduate students of National Elites Foundation of Iran. It is owing to his performance as a BSc student at Sharif University of Technology as well as his rank in the university entrance exam for BSc degree.
- 2008 Ranked 41st in the Iranian Nationwide University Entrance Exam
Mr. Farid Khosravikia got ranked 41nd amongst more that 350,000 participants in Naitonwide University Entrance Exam of Iran.
- 2006 Selected & Honored in the National Math Olympiad