Services for EERI Student Chapter of The University of Texas at Austin :
- President of The University of Texas at Austin EERI Student Chapter; since August, 2018 to now.
- Treasurer of The University of Texas at Austin EERI Student Chapter; since August, 2017 to August, 2018.
- Chief Officer for The University of Texas at Austin EERI Student Chapter; since August, 2016 to now.
- EERI Website: https://utexas.campuslabs.com/engage/organization/eeri
- Annual Report: 2017-2018 2018-2019
- EERI lecture Series: Dr. Sutley (7/26/2018) Dr. Koliou (9/28/2018) Mr. Ronald Eguchi (2/21/2019) Prof. Reginald DesRoches (2/28/2019) Dr. Erica Fischer (3/2/2019)
- Active member in American Society of Civil Engineers Structural Engineering Institute’s Advances in Information Technology (ASCE/SEI/AIT) Committee, since August 2020 to now.
- Judge for Undergraduate Poster Exhibition on Engineering Research, The University of Texas at Austin, April 2019
- Facilitator for Shake Table Competition for St. Stephen’s Episcopal School Students; annually Spring 2017-2109
- Judge for the 15th Undergraduate Seismic Design Competition (SDC) during the 11th U.S. National Conference on Earthquake Engineering in Los Angeles, California, June 2018
- Co-moderator for Seismic Resiliency Assessment of Urban Regions And Lifelines (Part 1) Session at 11th US National Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Los Angeles, CA, USA, June 2018
- Co-moderator for Bridges 3: Advances and Current Issues in Bridge Design and Practice Session at 11th US National Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Los Angeles, CA, USA, June 2018
- Mentor for Earthquake Engineering K-12 Outreach Activities for the 18th Annual Austin Earth Science Week Career Day; October 2017
- Moderator for “Infrastructure Resilience Division” session at ASCE Congress on Technical Advancement, Duluth, MN, USA; September 2017
- Member of American Society of Civil Engineers, ASCE
- Member of Earthquake Engineering Research Institute, EERI
- Member of The Community Resilience Panel for Buildings and Infrastructure Systems, NIST
- Earthquake Spectra, EERI
- Journal of Engineering Mechanics, ASCE
- Computers & Geosciences, Elsevier
- Ocean Engineering, Elsevier
- Journal of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Link
- Structural Engineering and Mechanics, An International Journal, Link
- Journal of Soft Computing in Civil Engineering, SCCE
- Civil Engineering Division for the 2018 ASEE Annual Conference, ASEE
- ASCE Conference on Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics, GEESD