Articles/Editorials written as Editor-in-Chief of Endocrinology
1. Gore, AC. The Next Century of Endocrinology. Endocrinology 154: 1-3. January, 2013.
2. Gore, AC. Antibody Validation Requirements for Articles Published in Endocrinology. Endocrinology 154: 579-580. February, 2013.
3. Gore, AC. Why the U.S. budget sequester is a disaster for the future of biomedical science. Endocrinology 154: 2987-2988. September, 2013
4. Gore, AC. Editorial: “An international riposte to naysayers of endocrine-disrupting chemicals. In Press.
5. Gore AC, Balthazart J, Bikle D, Carpenter DO, Crews D, Czernichow P, Diamanti-Kandarakis E, Dores RM, Grattan D, Hof PR, Hollenberg AN, Lange C, Lee AV, Levine JE, Millar RP, Nelson RJ, Porta M, Poth M, Power GS, Prins GS, Ridgway EC, Rissman EF, Romijn JA, Sawchenko PE, Sly PD, Söder O, Taylor HS, Tena-Sempere M, Vaudry H, Wallen K, Wang Z, Wartofsky L, Watson CS. Policy decisions on endocrine disruptors should be based on science across disciplines: A response to Dietrich et al. Endocrinology 154: 3957-3960. November 2013.