Help us kick off the start of a new academic year this Thursday, September 4th from 6-7:30pm in the Blanton Auditorium in the Blanton Museum of Art. Join your fellow cohort members, faculty, and staff and get updates on the department, network with colleagues, and officially join our EDA community!
- A Personal Photo/Headshot
- Preferred First & Last Name
- Any Awards or Distinctions You Received During Your Time Here
- Answer: “What are you most looking forward to post graduation?”
Don’t forget to submit your glad tidings for our 2014 PHEL grads by March 14th (Wednesday)!
1. Our first annual end-of-year bar crawl is on FRIDAY, MAY 9TH at 9:00PM. We will bar hop along Rainey and do not currently have a starting location or itinerary. Please be on the lookout for it by Monday, May 5th.
2. We hope that you RSVPed to the 2014 HEASPA End of Year Celebration and Awards Ceremony, which will be on Friday, May 16th at 4pm!
- social events (First Fridays, potlucks, tailgates, having fun with cohort members)
- sporting events
- dissertation defenses
- professional development events
- class (we all know you sneak a pic or two occasionally…)
- work with fellow HEASPA colleagues
- faculty members included!
- award ceremonies/presentations
- other (where HEASPA/EDA members are in attendance)
If you are interested in attending a higher ed conference, go to “Associations” at the top in the menu bar and click on “2014 – 2015 Conferences“!