Hello current and future HNSA members! With a new semester, comes new meeting dates! As always, we are thrilled to welcome any new members to HNSA and for you to see what we have planned for this upcoming semester. There will be many health-care related volunteer opportunities as well as social opportunities. Our meetings will take place 6 PM- 7 PM on Thursday’s in room 1.116. The meeting dates are as follows:
Meeting #1: Jan 30th
Meeting #2: February 13th
Meeting #3: February 27th
Meeting #4: March 12th
Meeting #5: April 2nd
Meeting #6: April 23rd
It’s never too late to join! Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join. We hope to see you join our HNSA familia!
I hope you all are having a great semester! If you haven’t come by an HNSA meeting yet, please join us; it’s not too late! That being said, yearly dues will be $30/year (with a t-shirt included) and $20/semester. Deadline to pay dues will be Nov. 14.
We’ve had a very busy and eventful semester thus far and still have a lot planned. Here are a few upcoming events:
- Longhorn Halloween (volunteer)
- Get in the spooky season spirit and help man the fishing booth and interact with kids!
- Oct. 27 (2-5 PM)
- Hike at Barton Creek Greenbelt (social)
- Spend some relaxing time with friends and nature
- Oct. 26 (11 AM)
- Halloween Movie Social (after meeting/social)
- Finish up your October with a Halloween movie and some spooky treats.
- Oct 30 (6 PM)
- Internal Transfer Info Session
- Interested in transferring into Nursing? Come out to our internal transfer session and we will answer questions, review resumes, essays, etc.
- Nov. 12 (9 AM)
For further information on location of events, review our sign up sheet.
Lastly, please remember to take care of yourself and rest! Please reach out to the Care Counselor if you need to talk to someone.
Hello HNSA and welcome to a brand new year and Fall semester! We are so excited to start off a new year of learning and opportunities. HNSA has many volunteer and social opportunities planned for this semester! Our meetings will take place at 6 PM on:
- September 5th (Thur.) at NUR 1.116
- September 18th (Wed.) at NUR 1.112
- October 3rd (Thur.) NUR 1.116
- October 16th (Wed.) NUR 1.112
- October 30th (Wed.) NUR 1.112
- November 14th (Thur.) NUR 1.116
- December 5th (Thur.) NUR 1.112
Please take note that the room number and meeting day do vary. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join and we look forward to seeing you at the meetings! Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.
P.S. Tacos will be provided at meeting!