iForty is a staff network at The University of Texas at Austin (UT Austin) that instantly connects you to a group of dedicated administrative professionals. Each year we have an exciting program in store to help build your skills and knowledge. Membership is open to any employee who provides administrative support at UT Austin. Join now and discover the possibilities!
Membership dues are $25 from October 2015-September 2016. Starting April 2016-September 2016 enjoy the rest of our Orange Bag events at a reduced rate of $15. Please make checks payable to: University of Texas at Austin and mail checks to the following address: iForty Membership, Attn: Kristi Fontenot, MC: G2500.
If paying by IDT, email application to Kristi Fontenot.
- Network opportunities with admin professionals across campus
- First Looks (invitations to all iForty events before the public)
- Ten Orange Bag Events (monthly professional development sessions and access to all hands-on materials)
- Professional Development opportunities (networking, public speaking, event planning, etc.)
- Access to the membership resources list
- iForty newsletter
- Membership Gift