- Texas Library Association (2020), Rural Library Hotspot Lending: The Tocker Hotspot Program. Houston, TX
- International Communication Association (2020).
- National Association of Community Development Extension Professionals(NACDEP) Annual Conference; Big Sky, Montana; June 11-14, 2017. http://www.nacdep.net/2017-cds-nacdep-conference “Rural Library Hotspot Lending Programs: Addressing the Challenges of Connectivity for Rural Communities” Presented by Dr. Brian Whitacre. Rural Library Hotspot Lending Programs NACDEP
- Partnership for Progress on the Digital Divide (PPDD) 2017; San Diego, CA; May 24-26, 2017. “At the Edges of the National Digital Platform: Rural Library Hotspot Lending Programs,” Presented by Richelle Crotty, Jacob Manlove, Alexis Schrubbe.
- Oklahoma Library Association Annual Conference; Norman, OK; April 24-26, 2017. http://www.oklibs.org/page/AnnualConference “Hotspot Lending for Rural Oklahoma Libraries” Presented by Dr. Brian Whitacre, Click HERE for presentation materials.
- NTIA Broadband USA Webinar, “Strategies for Broadband Adoption and Digital Inclusion in Rural Communities” Presented by Dr. Brian Whitacre, https://www2.ntia.doc.gov/WEBINARS, Click HERE for presentation materials.
- Simmons Public Lecture Series; Boston, MA; April 12, 2017. “Checking out the Internet,” Presented by Dr. Colin Rhinesmith, https://www.simmons.edu/events/school/slis/2017/april/12/checking-out-the-internet, Click HERE for presentation materials.
- Library and Information Technology Association Conference (LITA), Denver, November 9-12, 2017.
- Texas Library Association Conference (TLA) “Starting a Hotspot Lending Program”, Dallas, April 3-6, 2018.
- Kansas Library Association Conference (KLA). Poster. Wichita,
- California Research and Education Network Conference (CENIC)
- Texas State Library and Archive Commission; September 2017 Webinar, “Lending Hotspots in Urban and Rural Communities” presented by Dr. Sharon Strover. See full Webinar at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2skeWDX8V_Q