For links to general military/veteran-related community resources, visit our Veteran Spouse Network ‘Community Resources’ page.
UT Austin On Campus Supports:
- UT Health Services: On campus health services that provide healthcare and public health leadership to support students in reaching their optimal health. UHS works to cultivate an inclusive environment that values and promotes the understanding of differences and enhances their ability to meet the needs of their diverse student population
- Phone: (512) 471-4955
- Counseling & MH Center: Provides high quality, innovative and culturally informed mental health programs and services that enhance and support students’ well-being, academic and life goals. Services include individual & group counseling, crisis response, prevention programming and more.
- Phone: (512) 471-3515
- Crisis Line: (512) 471-2255
- Department of Military Service (ROTC): Academic curriculum that supplements a student’s major, designed to prepare qualified, high-potential students for service as commissioned officers in the U.S. Army and its Reserve components. Available to students attending UT Austin, Concordia University, Huston-Tillotson University, St. Edwards University and Austin Community College.
- Phone: (512) 232-5397
- Email: email@example.com
- Student Veteran Services: Offer support for all students using federal and state veterans education benefits. Provide current and prospective students with information on the benefits application and certification process, provide veteran-centered academic support, career services, health care and wellness resources and support the ongoing success of veterans on campus.
- Phone: (512) 232-2835
- Email: UTVeterans@austin.utexas.edu