Political/Civic Start-Up Needs Focus Group Participants

I am a graduate of LAH who recently left a career at the Texas House of Representatives to establish my own political and civics-based startup. Since my startup endeavors to empower women in politics, I would like to recruit 7 to 9 young women from LAH to participate in my focus group. 

You do not have to be a government or political science major to participate, and the time commitment is light. The focus group will meet on campus for an hour a week and finish after two weeks. At each meeting, participants will be asked general questions about youth and women in politics. Furthermore, they will have the opportunity to be the first ones to see (and possibly test) the startup’s very first prototype. 

If you are interested in joining my focus group (and there will be food!), please reach out to me at writetoeliewu@gmail.com or 512-888-6435. This focus group is a great way for potential entrepreneurs to get a glimpse into the world of startups, so I look forward to hearing from some of UT’s best and brightest!