With the support from our partners, the Center for Global Business offers the following programs and tools for students and business professionals around the globe.
- Certificate in Global Management
- Through this program, students will learn about the world’s geopolitical landscape and become familiar with international business structures and processes.
- Global Business Leadership Institute
- A four-week summer program that invites students from top-ranked universities worldwide to join UT students to collaborate and compete in the international marketplace.
- GET Export Fellows Program
- The program simulates market entry analysis through a student project, and offers a forum for informal dialogue between students and instructors.
- Cultural Analysis Executive and Study Abroad Toolkits
- The executive toolkit is designed to help executives analyze a new country or other cultural environment.
- The study abroad toolkit is a set of materials students can use while abroad to perform a self-guided cultural assessment of a new environment.
- Cultural Interviews with International Business Executives
- A compilation of around 1,000 brief video clips in which executives from different countries discuss (in their native language) cultural issues that are of interest to North Americans.
Last update on February 2019