Before the conference
- Look at the program! If you would like to attend a session, click on the link for the Zoom host to request a Zoom invite to the session. You will have to do this for each plenary, workshop, tutorial, and individual session that you wish to attend.
During synchronous sessions and keynotes
- On the day of the talks, sign in to your session about 5-10 minutes early. You’ll be assigned to a waiting room from which your host will admit you.
- Keep your video off
- Stay muted
- During plenaries and parallel sessions, if you have a question for the presenter, type it using the Chat feature and submit it to the Session Chair, who will pose a selection of questions to the presenter.
- Submit questions about technical difficulties to the Zoom host via the Zoom chat feature
- Feel free to stay and discuss any of the session presentations at the conclusion of the final session talk!