- McCormick, K. A., Sevillano, L., Klodnick, V. V., Lopez, M. A., & Cohen, D. A. (2022). Virtual Technology’s Critical Role in Sustaining Coordinated Specialty Care in Texas During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Psychiatric Services. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1176/appi.ps.202100429
- This report examined challenges and adaptations to sustaining multidisciplinary team-based coordinated specialty care (CSC) for early-onset psychosis during the COVID-19 pandemic in Texas.
- Substance Use Treatment in CSC. This study will use a chart review approach to examine whether standard CSC-model interventions are successful at engaging participants in behavior change and the extent to which diverse participants (e.g., African American, Latinx) directly identify reduced substance use as a goal.
- Understanding the Perspectives of CSC Participants and Peers. Qualitative studies will examining the perceptions of CSC participants and CSC peer specialists on the feasibility and acceptability of peer-led interventions for supporting substance use recovery.
- Invest in My Recovery Bank. After partnering with peer specialists and individuals receiving CSC services to develop the intervention, Invest in My Recovery Bank, a pilot study will be conducted to examine the feasibility of deployment, study recruitment, retention, and other study procedures.