PEFSA is a University Resource Group established in the Fall of 2006 to promote the interests of GLBT and allied faculty and staff at UT Austin. All UT faculty and staff are welcome to join. Help us to make a difference!
- To promote the welfare of GLBT faculty and staff and their allies at the University of Texas at Austin
- To provide a mechanism for faculty and staff to network and support each other’s work efforts
- To offer opportunities for faculty and staff to meet in culturally and socially supportive gatherings
- To organize informational workshops and training about GLBT issues
- To share university and community resources related to GLBT faculty and staff
- To provide a forum to exchange ideas and information with administration and the broader University community about GLBT issues on campus.
- To focus on strengthening recruitment and retention of faculty and initial employment and career growth of staff.