PEFSA is a University Resource Group established in the Fall of 2006 to promote the interests of LGBTQ+ and allied faculty and staff at UT Austin. All UT faculty and staff are welcome to join. Help us to make a difference!
- To promote the welfare of LGBTQ+ faculty and staff and their allies at the University of Texas at Austin
- To provide a mechanism for faculty and staff to network and support each other’s work efforts
- To offer opportunities for faculty and staff to meet in culturally and socially supportive gatherings
- To organize informational workshops and training about LGBTQ+ issues
- To share university and community resources related to LGBTQ+ faculty and staff
- To provide a forum to exchange ideas and information with administration and the broader University community about LGBTQ+ issues on campus
- To focus on strengthening recruitment and retention of faculty and initial employment and career growth of staff