For each travel scholarship:
If you are presenting an abstract (poster or oral accepted): up to 450.00 USD
If you are NOT presenting and just attending: NO Reimbursement from PGSA
- Registration Fee
- Lodging, and
- Organization / Society Membership Fees
- Tips and any other unrelated items
- Submit the PGSA Travel Scholarship Application as soon as you decide which conference to attend.
- Send the registration receipt copy and the poster/oral abstract acceptance letter (if you are presenting) to the Treasurer 30 days before the conference start date.
Treasurer: Elizabeth Ibiloye
- The treasurer will review your application and notify you if your application is accepted or declined.
- Save all receipts from the conference.
- Fill out and send the PGSA Travel Reimbursement Form 2020-2021 along with scanned original receipts to the treasurer within 14 days after the conference end date.
- The money will be reimbursed to your payroll account within one month. Contact the treasurer if you did not receive the award.
**Failure to follow instructions may result in no reimbursement
Please note that the graduate students seeking the scholarship should get their form endorsed by their advisor before submitting the form to the treasurer.