Please remember to submit your PGSA membership application and pay dues by October 16, 2020 by 5 PM in order to be eligible to receive a scholarship. PGSA is reimbursing for the virtual conference registration only. Travel expenses will not be reimbursable due to the university travel ban.
For each travel scholarship:
Up to $400 for both poster/podium presenters and non-presenters.
- Conference Registration Fee (virtual)
- Organization / Society Membership Fees
- Tips and any other unrelated items
- Submit the PGSA_Scholarship_Application_2021 as soon as you decide which conference to attend.
- Send the registration receipt copy and the poster/oral abstract acceptance letter (if you are presenting) to email@example.com 30 days before the conference start date.
- The treasurer (James Baffoe) will review your application and notify you if your application is accepted or declined.
- Save all receipts from the conference.
- Fill out and send the PGSA Travel Reimbursement Form 2020-2021 along with scanned original receipts to the treasurer within 14 days after the conference end date.
- The money will be reimbursed to your payroll account within one month. Contact the treasurer if you did not receive the award.
**Failure to follow instructions may result in no reimbursement
Please note that the graduate students seeking the scholarship should get their form endorsed by their advisor before submitting the form to the treasurer.