For each travel scholarship:
If you are presenting an abstract (poster or oral accepted): up to 600.00 USD
If you are NOT presenting and just attending: up to 300.00 USD
- Registration Fee
- Lodging, and
- Organization / Society Membership Fees
- Tips and any other unrelated items
- Submit the PGSA Travel Scholarship Application 2017-2018 as soon as you decide which conference to attend.
- Send the registration receipt copy and the poster/oral abstract acceptance letter (if you are presenting) to the Treasurer 30 days before the conference start date. Treasurer: Chisom Kanu
- The Treasurer will review your application and notify you if your application is accepted or declined.
- Save all receipts from the conference.
- Fill out and send the PGSA Travel Scholarship Form 2017-2018 along with scanned original receipts to the Treasurer within 14 days after the conference end date.
- The money will be reimbursed to your payroll account within one month. Contact the Treasurer if you did not receive the award.
**Failing to follow instructions may result in no reimbursement
# Please note that all the PDF forms provided are fillable.
Instructions for filling the forms:
To fill a form online:
- Download the form and open it.
- Locate the Tools tab, then click the Fill and Sign option and wait for the form to reload.
- Fill the boxes with the appropriate content
- Re-save the form with your last name and type of form and year (for example: Spencer-Membership form-2017)
- For signature, insert electronic signature or complete name.
Please note that the graduate students seeking the scholarship should get their form endorsed by their advisor before submitting the form to the treasurer.