Ashley Dinh, Class of 2020

Ashley Dinh photoWhy I chose The University of Texas at Austin
Although UT Austin’s prestigious status made it hard not to choose UT, I took into consideration whether the school and I were a good fit. I chose UT because the pharmacy curriculum for this program aligned with my future ambitions as a pharmacist.  The UT Austin College of Pharmacy continually innovates the courses to ensure the future success of students. I am glad I made the right decision!

Why I love UT Pharmacy
The transition to pharmacy school can be difficult at times, but the faculty and students really care and make sure that you have all of the resources needed to excel. The College of Pharmacy is like a home away from home.  It is reassuring to know that your peers and faculty only want to see you succeed and find your own individual path in the field of pharmacy. UT also provides countless opportunities for students to make connections with practicing pharmacists.

Activities
Undergraduate
– University of Texas at San Antonio, (Public Health Epidemiology and Disease Control)
Involvement
– Project Collaborate Jr. Representative, UT Student Society of Health System Pharmacists

Posted in Admissions