JP Sanchez, Class of 2018

JP Sanchez photoWhy I chose The University of Texas at Austin
I felt that UT Austin College of Pharmacy would challenge me, not only as a student pharmacist and future professional, but also as a person. I have not been wrong. I would not be the same person I am today without the challenges I have faced throughout this program.  

Why I love UT Pharmacy
Being an introvert, I have always found it hard to connect to a huge group of people. I feel a connection to the rest of my class that I thought I would never experience. I am lucky to have met some of the most amazing people here who make every day of studying, exams, meetings, and labs worth it. Without them, I would not enjoy pharmacy school as much as I do.

Honors Program
The Honors Program has been invaluable experience for me. It has given me the opportunity to work very closely with an amazing professor, and it has allowed me the freedom to acquire the research experience that has the potential to make a real difference both in the world as well as my career path while allowing me to balance classes, studying, and extracurricular activities.

Activities
Undergraduate
     –  The University of Texas at Austin
Involvement
     – President, UT Student Chapter of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy
     – Treasurer, Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International
     – Historian, Phi Lambda Sigma

Posted in Admissions