Why I chose The University of Texas at Austin
I chose UT because of the program’s unrivaled faculty, rigor, mentorship, and inclusivity. In just a little over a year, I have been able to intern at a Level I trauma center, complete research in a cutting-edge laboratory, develop meaningful patient care skills through the Care and Respect for the Elderly (CARE) program, and find countless leadership opportunities to better myself and serve the community. All of these accomplishments would not have been possible without the opportunities, mentorship, and empowerment that UT provided. Thank you, UT.
– George Washington University (Biology)
– Pharmacy Intern, University Medical Center Brackenridge – Seton
– New Student Orientation Co-Chair, Pharmacy Council
– Co-President, UT Student Society of Health-System Pharmacy
– Advanced Academic Assistant, Drugs, and the Media