A number of useful links can be found on the Orientation Information page in this site. Please be sure to visit that page. Additional important links have been added below.
Incoming Student Credentialing and Compliance
- P1 Student Credentialing – Important! Read first! Observe all due dates!
- Castle Branch Profile – Choose package code NI18, which includes the document tracker, background check and drug screen
- Immunizations -Read all information carefully. Note specific dates for TB tests!
- Meningitis Vaccine Requirement
- Criminal Background Check & Drug Screen Policy – Included in Castle Branch package
- Texas State Board of Pharmacy (TSBP) Pharmacy Intern Application – You must have a Social Security Card to apply. See instructions for application here.
- Early Practice Experience (EPE) – Link contains required and other helpful forms
- Compliance Modules – Set up your Pharmacists Letter account at www.StudentPharmacists.com
- Health Insurance
- Technical Standards for Pharmacy Education