The College of Pharmacy treated its hardworking staff to a day at the movies for its annual Staff Appreciation Celebration. Staff, faculty, and College of Pharmacy retirees took a break from work and the summer heat in the Alamo Drafthouse to watch Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw, eat candy, popcorn, and breakfast tacos, and visit with their colleagues.
During the event, college administration announced and applauded the 2019 College of Pharmacy Staff Excellence and Merit Award recipients.
Staff Merit Award Recipients
Each Merit Award recipient will receive two months of F-15 parking and two tickets to a 2019 UT football game.
- Mirna Benhamou – Senior Administrative Program Coordinator – Division of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Jody Curtis – Events Program Coordinator – Continuing Education
- Gloria Fang – Administrative Program Coordinator – Student Affairs
- Steven Hutchens – Research Engineering Scientist Associate II – Division of Pharmacology and Toxicology (Mukhopadhyay Research Lab)
- Steph Scott – Senior Administrative Associate – Division of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Kelly Smith – Administrative Associate – Business Office
Staff Excellence Award Recipients
Each Excellence Award recipient will receive $1,500.
- Tom Bowie – Administrative Manager – Dean’s Office
- Laura Christensen – Research Engineering Scientist Associate III – Division of Pharmacology and Toxicology (Vasquez Research Lab)
- Cathy Rodriguez – Administrative Program Coordinator – Division of Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry
- Gerry White – Senior Software Developer and Analyst – Student Affairs
Congratulations to all of the 2019 Staff Excellence and Merit Award Recipients!