The LRC maintains an inventory of equipment that may be checked out by faculty, staff and students of the College.
- Students are required to have faculty or staff authorization.
- Reservations for equipment may be submitted via our LRC Help Ticket.
- Equipment reservations are only guaranteed if submitted one week in advance.
- Equipment reservations are restricted for use in the PHR or BME; and setup support is only available for PHR.
- Security arrangements for equipment kept out after 5:00 PM must be made by the user.
- Installed equipment may not be moved to any other room.
- Please submit an LRC Help Ticket for general maintenance issues with any equipment.
- For technical support during a class or event, please call the LRC support line at 512-471-1400.
- Files stored on the hard drive or desktop of classroom computers are not guaranteed.
- Make room reservations via the Classroom Reservation page. Room reservations must be confirmed before submitting an equipment request.
Faculty may choose from usingTurning Point (for single site instruction only), or the quiz function in Canvas. For additional information, contact Jay Hamman in the LRC.