Fall/Spring Hours of Operation
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Summer Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Faculty may choose to distribute exams to students via the LRC checkout desk. Exams must be alphabetized and submitted with an Exam Distribution Form (pdf) to the LRC Office (PHR 4.123).
- Donated Reference Books for Checkout
- Life Science Library Online Resources (Clin•IC)
- UTprint jobs can be picked up here
Rules and Procedures
- No food is allowed in the Delgado LRC. Drinks with secure lids are allowed in designated areas.
- During the course of the day, most materials are available for checkouts for 3 hours at a time. There are some exceptions to this rule due to specific requests by professors.
- Students returning items late 3 times within the semester must talk to the Delgado LRC manager. Students returing items late 5 times in a semester will not be allowed to use the Delgado LRC at all for the rest of the semester.
- Damaged or lost materials will result in a replacement fee charged to the student.
Headphone Use Guidelines
To listen to audio in the LRC, you will need a set of headphones. You are welcome to bring your own, or you can check out headphones to use in the LRC.
Priority Use for Seminar Rooms
Rooms in the back of the Delgado LRC may be used for meetings or group study. Scheduled meetings (listed on the door of each room) have priority. If no meeting is scheduled, students may use these rooms to study.