Chisom Chimah Kanu, M.S.
- M.S. in Pharmacy, The University of Texas Austin, TX
- B.S. in Pharmacy, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Patient activation – having patients with chronic medical conditions become active partners in managing their health
- Relationship between Patient Activation, Health Literacy, and Health Outcomes in Breast Cancer Patients.
- Thach AC, Chimah CN, Makhinova T, Brown CM. A Review of Methodologies Used to Assess Adherence to Disease Modifying Therapies Among Patients with Multiple Sclerosis.
- Chimah CN, Brown CM, Barner JC, Chapman CJ, Walker HA. The Effect of a Tailored Patient Activation Intervention in Inflammatory Bowel Disease Patients: A Pilot Study.
- Shah S, Rascati K, Chimah C, Shukla N. Cost Comparison Analysis of Recurrent Clostridium Difficile Treated with Fecal Microbiota Transplants vs. Antimicrobial Therapy.
- Nduaguba S, Chimah, C, Barner J, Schnur K. Healthcare Utilization and Costs among Post-menopausal Women on Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy.
- Kanu C, Thach A, Desai P, Sapra S. Exploratory Analysis to modify AMGEN migraine PROs for use in clinical practice.