Matt Hill, Pharm.D.
- Pharm.D. from the University of Mississippi
- B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences from The University of Mississippi
- Safety pharmacovigilance
- Health economics and outcomes research
- Statistical modeling of observational data from medical records and healthcare claims databases
- Application of multilevel modeling techniques in the context of healthcare
- Marshall L, Hill M, Kang H, Nduaguba O. Analgesic prescrbing after outpatient surgeries in pediatrics. Project ongoing.
- Hill TM, Lawson KA. Chronic tetracycline use and cardiomyopathy in hypertensive patients using Cox regression. Pre-dissertation. Project ongoing.
- Marshall LZ, Hill TM. Prevalence and economic impact of comorbid depression among hospitalized patients with cardiac events. Poster.
- Sherman JJ, Welch RW, Hill TM, McEewen C. Patients taking specific and non-specific alpha blockers for BPH: Outcomes and cost-benefit analysis. Pubmed
- Call R, Grimsley M, Cadwallader L, Cialone L, Hill TM, Hreish V, King ST, Reisch DM. Insulin–carcinogen or mitogen? Preclinical and clinical evidence from prostate, breast, pancreatic, and colorectal cancer research. Pubmed