Sanket Shah, M.B.B.S.
- M.B.B.S (M.D), Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, India
- Large Databases
- Economic and Clinical Outcomes
- Shah S, Sanchez-Gonzalez Y, Mehta D. Association between HCV treatment and change in renal function. August 2017.
- Rascati K, Brown C, Shah S. Treatment patterns and opioid use of migraine patients presenting to the ED. Project ongoing.
- Shah S, Rascati K, Shukla N, Chimah C. Comparative cost and effectiveness of Fecal Microbiota Transplants versus conventional antibiotic therapy in patients with recurring Clostridium difficile infection. Presented at AMCP annual meeting in March 2017. Poster: AMCP 2017
- Shah S, McKeeman R, Reardon J. A survey of music recommendation practices and music related expenditures in Austin, Texas. December 2016.
- Pahuja S, Shah S, Nguyen B. August 2016.
- Safety review of Brodalumab Phase III clinical trial data.
- Systematic literature review of adverse events related to Desonide use to enable Rx to OTC switch.
- Systematic literature review of adverse events related to Advil PM use to enable Rx to OTC switch.
- Shah S, Rascati K, Scalo J. Risk of Injury with Sedative-Hypnotic use in an over-65 Population. Presented at 31st annual ICPE conference in August 2015.